When you start TurboCAD 19 for the first time, you will notice that the program user interface is now a dark grey in color and that the many of program icons have been re-worked and re-colored.
If you prefer to work with the ‘Classic’ user interface found in v17 and v18, it is quite simple to change back to this. Please follow these steps:
1. Click on ‘Tools’ then ‘Workspace’ and select the ‘Customize’ option.
2. When the Customize menu appears, Click on ‘Styles and Themes’.
3. Tick the first radio button ‘TurboCAD Classic’, then click ‘Close’ – you will see the interface change to the familiar, lighter grey color.
4. Click ‘Close’ a final time to exit from the Customize menu – the Classic interface should now fully appear.
5. Optionally you can use the slider to set the icon size to 16 x 16 by sliding it all of the way to the left