Rotates and/or copies objects relative to three defined points.
- Select the objects you want to rotate or copy, and activate Rotate.
- From the local menu or Inspector Bar, select the axis of rotation (X, Y, or Z).
- Select the center of rotation.
- Select the source and destination points - these establish the transform angle relative to the rotation center.
- The objects are moved along the transform angle from their original location.
Note: By default, the original objects remain in place. If you do not want to create a copy, deselect the local menu option Keep Original Object.
- The new or moved object is now the one selected. Click outside to deselect it.
If you use the local menu option Repeat, you can transform the selected objects again. Otherwise the operation ends.