Available in TurboCAD Platinum only
The ePack utility is designed to encapsulate in one location all the external files associated with a drawing. This includes Xrefs, material images, linked images, fonts, and other referenced files.
Once activated you must specify the following:
- Package type: This can be either a Folder of a Zip.
- Include options: You may choose to include or exclude:
- SHX fonts – a standard for DWG files
- True Type Fonts – Standard for Windows files.
- Textures – Images which are used to create materials
- File References – Xrefs and all other referenced files
- Package folder: This is the location where the new folder or zip will be created.
Lastly you may use the Current Drawing tree and specifically select/deselect items that you wish to be packed.
When you click the Save button the folder or zip will be created and all files, including the drawing, will be packed.